Please take a look at these frequently asked questions. If your question is not answered here, or if you would simply prefer to order your tickets over the phone, you can contact the box office at 312-494-9509.
FAQ: Table of Contents
How do I order tickets?
Can I place my order on the phone instead?
I'm a CHF Member, how do I use my member benefits?
Where can I download a printable version of the event schedule?
1: How do I order tickets through the website?
- Fill out the form on the registration page to create an online account.
- Once you sign in, browse the Tickets page to find programs you want to attend.
- Use the ADD TO BASKET button on each program to select your tickets.
- Once in your basket, your tickets will be held for 20 minutes while you shop for more tickets. You will be prompted to extend the timer if you are running out of time.
- Once your basket is complete, click the PROCEED TO CHECKOUT button in your basket. Follow the instructions to complete the checkout process.
2: I’m having trouble processing my order online. Is there a number I can call?
You can call our box office at 312-494-9509. The box office is open Monday through Friday from 10 AM–5 PM.
3: I'm a CHF Member, how do I use my member benefits? (Early access to ticket sales and discounted ticket prices)
CHF Members must log in with the email address associated with their membership to use member benefits. If you have a question about your membership, please call 312-494-9578.
4: I wanted to see a printed version of the schedule. How can I get a printable document?