Finding parking in downtown Chicago can be difficult, so we have partnered with Parking Panda, the nationwide leader in online parking reservations, to allow visitors to purchase guaranteed parking at several convenient locations in Chicago. Once purchased, parking passes are emailed instantly and guarantee you access to your selected location. Use the code CHF20 for 20% off your first use of Parking Panda.
For further information about our venues, directions, and accessibility, please visit the Venues page.
North Michigan Ave
- Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago - 220 E Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60611
- Northwestern University School of Law, Thorne Auditorium - 375 E Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60611
- The Arts Club of Chicago - 201 E Ontario St, Chicago, IL 60611
- Fourth Presbyterian Church of Chicago - 126 E Chestnut St, Chicago, IL 60611
- Poetry Foundation - 61 W Superior St, Chicago, IL 60654
- Newberry Library - 60 W Walton St, Chicago, IL 60610
- Art Institute of Chicago - 111 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60603
- First United Methodist Church - 77 W Washington St, Chicago, IL 60602
- Harold Washington Library Center - 400 S State St, Chicago, IL 60605
- Chicago Symphony Center - 220 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60604
- School of the Art Institute Ballroom - 112 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60603
- Venue SIX10 - 610 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60605
- Fine Arts Building - Studebaker Theater - 410 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60605
- Chicago Athletic Association - 12 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60603
- Chicago Cultural Center - 78 E Washington St, Chicago, IL 60602
Francis W. Parker School - 2233 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614
Metered street parking is available, though limited. We recommend allowing extra time if arriving by car, or consider using public transportation. The school will allow those who require handicap-accessible parking to park in their school lot, up to 10 vehicles.
Chicago History Museum - 1601 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614
Park West - 322 W Armitage Ave, Chicago, IL 60614
Evanston / Northwestern University
- Cahn Auditorium - 600 Emerson St, Evanston, IL 60208
- Harris Hall - 1881 Sheridan Rd, Evanston, IL 60208
- Mary & Leigh Block Museum of Art - 40 Arts Circle Dr, Evanston, IL 60208
- Josephine Louis Theater - 20 Arts Circle Dr, Evanston, IL 60208
- Ryan Center for the Musical Arts - 70 Arts Circle Drive
Free parking is available all day on weekends in two locations:
1. Northwestern’s 2-level parking deck at 70 Arts Circle Drive.
2. The parking lot at 700 University Place, just east of Sherman Avenue.
Paid parking garages are located at Chicago/Church and Maple/Clark. Some free and metered street parking is also available throughout Evanston.
Hyde Park / Logan Center for the Arts
915 E 60th St, Chicago, IL 60637
Free street parking is available along the Midway, and on Blackstone and Dorchester Avenues. There is a lot available on the weekends, on University Place off of 60th Street
These venues are within walking distance of each other. Free street parking is available surrounding all Bronzeville venues. A large free parking lot is located 2 blocks away at Parkway Ballroom, 4455 S King Dr.
Harold Washington Cultural Center - 4701 S Martin Luther King Dr, Chicago, IL 60653
Blanc Gallery - 4445 S Martin Luther King Dr, Chicago, IL 60653
Gallery Guichard - 436 E 47th St, Chicago, IL 60653
Peach's Restaurant - 4652 S Martin Luther King Dr, Chicago, IL 60653
UIC Forum - 725 W Roosevelt Rd, Chicago, IL 60607
There is a parking garage located two blocks west of the UIC Forum at 1135 S. Morgan St. Lot 5.
Jane Addams Hull-House Museum - 800 S Halsted St, Chicago, IL 60607
Parking is available at Halsted and Taylor Street garage across the street.
Mana Contemporary - 2233 S Throop St, Chicago, IL 60608
Parking lot is located on th east side of the building. There is also street parking available.
Cultura - 1900 S Carpenter St, Chicago, IL 60608
Street parking is available.
Benito Juarez Community Academy - 1450-1510 W Cermak Rd, Chicago, IL 60608
School parking lot is located 1 block east on Loomis Street.
National Museum of Mexican Art - 1852 W 19th St, Chicago, IL 60608
Ample street parking is available.
Thalia Hall - 1807 S Allport St, Chicago, IL 60608
Valet parking is available on 18th street, in front of Dusek's Restaurant at 1227 W 18th St (corner of Allport
St & 18th St.)
Harrison Park Field House - 1824 S Wood St Chicago, IL 60608
Parking is avialable on neighboring streets in and around park.
Cobalt Studios - 1950 W 21st St, Chicago, IL 60608
Street parking is avialable.
Haymarket Pub & Brewery
737 W Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60661
Street parking is available. Garages: Park 1 Chicago Parking Garage is located at 850 W Washington Blvd, 312-396-1900, and Buddy’s Parking Company, LLC Parking Garage, Skybridge 737 W Washington Blvd, 312-600-9556.
National Hellenic Museum
333 S Halsted St, Chicago, IL 6066
The Museum does not have a public parking lot. Street parking is available on Halsted. Additionally, there is a garage at 762 W Jackson Blvd (2 min walk) and a garage at 230 S Green St (3 min walk).
Old Town School of Folk Music
4544 N Lincoln Ave, Chicago, IL 60625
The Old Town School Parking Lot is just south of their East Building, just behind the City Lot (you have to go through the city lot to get to it). Pay at the gate by credit card.
Music Box Theatre
3733 N Southport Ave, Chicago, IL 60613
Southport is a metered parking street. Free street parking is available on and west of Ashland Ave and north of Irving Park. There is a parking lot at nearby Blaine Elementary and valet parking at the Mercury Theatre and Grassroots Restaurant.
Parking near the Music Box is limited. Please allow extra time when arriving by car, and consider using public transportation. Southport is a metered parking street. The meters run from 9:00am until 10:00pm Monday through Saturday and 10:00am through 8:00pm on Sunday. All neighboring streets are available for parking before 6:00pm (after 6:00pm some streets are permit–parking only. Please read signs carefully). Free street parking is available on and west of Ashland Ave (four blocks West of the theatre) and north of Irving Park (three blocks North of the theatre). After 5:00pm, Southport and adjacent intersecting streets north of Irving Park Road are permit-parking only.
BLAINE PARKING LOT
Parking is available at Blaine Elementary, located at 1420 W Grace St, one block north of the theatre on Southport. Parking is $16/car, and the lot there takes exact change or credit cards. The price of the lot may increase on Cubs game days.
The Music Box Theatre has no relationship with any valet parking on Southport Ave. There is a valet available at the Mercury Theatre and Grassroots Restaurant, and may be used by patrons of the Music Box. This has no relationship with the Music Box Theatre.
Both the lot and the valet close at 2:00am.
Lindblom Math and Science Academy
6130 S Wolcott Ave, Chicago, IL 60636
Street parking is available near and around the school.